Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mabon plans

This season for Mabon I think we shall be doing a Home & Heart rite, a Thanksgiving ritual, and carve some prosperity candles along with the regular circle.  I am a solitary basically though at the moment I'm trying to teach my best friend and my fiance along the way! I did some research on the wonderful internet for my rituals, and after a few tweaks to personalize them they will be perfect.
  As things become a little more certain I will be posting the ritual plans to share :)

"We have so much before us on for this we are thankful. We have so many blessings, and for this we are thankful. There are others not so fortunate, and by this we are humbled. We shall make an offering in their name to the gods who watch over us, that those in need are someday as blessed as we are this day."
-Prayer for Abundance


No comments:

Post a Comment