Thursday, October 28, 2010

sorry

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much as I should, I had some serious personal issues come up and they took up much of my time.  right now things are at a better place so I thought I would write up a quick post.  
My babies and I carved their pumpkins today, was a lot of fun.  Did a Spongebob one for my son and a kitty for my daughter (she seemed pretty scared of them actually and wanted nothing to do with it).  We plan on going out to trick or treat on the 30th here in our city, hope the weather is nice so we don't have to layer to much I always hated that, ruined the point of a costume when you had to wear a coat! Would appreciate some good thoughts if you can spare some, my family and I needs it.  Thank you!
I'll leave you now with some pictures from today of the little ones and I. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment